I have been really bad at updating my blog lately, and Miss Addie has been growing up so fast! Here are a few things she was up to before baby brother got here.
We were doing a lot of playing inside during the snowy months. Miss A destroys my basement in 2.5 seconds every morning, but at least she is having fun!
She has been really into dressing up lately, and wanted to dress like the little girl in Toy Story 3. She is turning into a very girly girl, and loves to wear necklaces, bows, and of course her "cute" shoes!
Yes she was posing herself in these pictures, love it!!
End of January I decided it was time to just do it and start potty training. Miss A had been interested for awhile but I just didn't have the energy. After realizing I didn't want 2 kids in diapers, we decided to go for it! I must say potty training is definitely a process, but we have stuck with it and I think we have finally conquered it!
Addie did awesome the first week and was so excited about her potty chart and her treats. She was doing so well that I thought this is going to be a piece of cake. Well we went out of town a couple weeks later and when we got home, she wanted nothing to do with going number 2 on the potty. It has been a serious process, but she is finally getting over her fear and doing awesome now!
She just loves her big girl panties and rarely asks for my help going potty anymore!
Thank Heavens I don't have to worry about potty training again for a few years, I think this did me in for awhile! :)
We moved Addie to a big girl bed just a little bit after her 2nd birthday, and she absolutely loves it! The transition wasn't as bad as I thought and she seems to sleep better as well.
She still sleeps with her "friends" as she calls them, and I love finding her in there snuggling with them!
I told Miss A if she did really well on the potty for two weeks, then I would let her go to the store and pick out whatever toy she wanted. Of course we came home with Jesse from Toy Story!
She was in heaven....can ya tell?!
We love you Miss A and cannot believe how big you have gotten in the last few months! You are the quirkiest (is that a word) little girl I know and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for making us laugh each and every day, are house wouldn't be the same without you!

No comments:
Post a Comment