7.07.2011

ONe MoNtH oLd

What can I say besides we are absolutely smitten with you little boy! You are the sweetest, snuggliest little man. 
 You're sister seems to be quite smitten with you as well! The minute she wakes up in the morning she asks "where is brother?" she just loves smothering you with her kisses and hugs.
 Although I have yet to catch it on camera, you have started smiling at cooing at 4 weeks old, it is so fun to see that adorable little smile and we love listening to you chat with us in the mornings.
Just like your Sister, you love sleeping in your swing and sleep so much longer if you are in it rather then your bed. 
 That little face has got me wrapped around your finger and I wouldn't have it any other way.

 I feel like you are already growing up so fast....please slow down...
we love you little boy :)

No comments: