7.03.2011

Easter 2011

 We had a pretty low key Easter this year, seeing as that the little man was just a couple weeks old, and Bryson ending up having to work.  Addie and Grayson still woke up to some yummy treats and toys from the Easter Bunny though!
 Grayson's Basket
full of baby toys
 The little man and his first Easter Basket
 I love how Miss A already has chocolate on the side of her face in this picture! She was in heaven with all the chocolate, and still asks me every day if it can be Easter again.
 The Easter Bunny left some eggs around the house, so Miss A had fun finding them all



 Showing off her new coloring books

 Addie had so much fun coloring eggs, and yes I stripped her down, I was not about to wash dye out of all her clothes!

 The finished product!


She was so proud of he eggs, but was not happy when she found out we made deviled eggs out of them for dinner :) whoops!!!

No comments: