{March 19th 2011}
My cute friends Wendy and Melissa decided I needed to have a baby shower to get some boys stuff, seeing as that we were lacking in blue at our house, I was all for it!
above picture: Heather Barnes, Melissa Hyde, Me, Erin Coil, Wendy Holt
It wouldn't be a shower without my bestie Krista Jo!
Thanks for coming all the way from Lehi!!!
Amanda Anderson and Me
She gave me the most adorable ties for our little man!
Melanie Fairchild and Alissa Cowdin
Rachelle Koch and Monica Clay
Krista made me a bunch of cute tie onesies!
Rachel Milne gave me this onesie that says "I was born awesome"
Cute towel from Shannon
My cute playgroup gals gave me a bunch of cute bibs, onesies and a gift card
Bryson's Mom made this adorable blanket for Grayson
Addie loved helping me open all the gifts
Melissa and Wendy definitely know how to throw a party!
The decor was so adorable and the food was absolutely delicious.
I can't tell you enough how much I love the neighborhood we live in. I feel so blessed to live next to so many caring and wonderful people! I couldn't believe how many ladies showed up to the shower and how generous they were.
Thanks again to Wendy and Melissa for such a fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment