My Mom stayed with us the first week we were home with Grayson. It was so nice having her help with the baby and Addie! Bryson had two weeks off as well so Addie definitely loved spending time with her Grandma and Daddy!
Grayson did a lot of sleeping, eating, pooping...you know the usual
Addie did a lot of kissing, hugging, smothering.....
She already has him playing with her dolls, poor boy!
I love how Rapunzel is the same size as Grayson
Addie decided to introduce Grayson to Mickey, she even let him hold him! Big step for Miss A, she is still obsessed with her dear Mickey Mouse!
Such a sweet boy! He is so calm and laid back, and full of snuggles!
Grayson slept on my Mom for hours
I especially love this picture and those little lips!
This is a classic, Addie fell asleep while playing my iphone, both kids slept on Grandma for quite awhile. Do you see why I like having my mom here :)
Yes I still look sleep deprived....eyes half open again!
My Dad came up and stayed a couple days before taking my mom home
Addie taught Grandpa a thing or two about the ipad
Grayson and his cute Chubba Wubba Cheeks!!!
"Big Sister" and "Little Brother"
There is something about my babies in footed jammies that I just love!
Grayson doesn't care for his binkie, but did enjoy my mom's knuckle
Miss Addie has been such a great big sister, she is having so much fun playing mom to her baby brother!
It was so fun having my parents up here to spend some time with us, Addie loved having them here and was definitely not lacking on attention. Our first week with two kids was pretty great and I already don't know what we ever did without our sweet boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment