I only stayed one night at the hospital, I was feeling so good that all I wanted to do was get home. I have a hard time sleeping when you have a million people coming in to check on you all through the night!
Grayson was exhausted by all the attention as well........ :)
Let the sleep deprivation begin
Love that my eyes are half open in this picture hahaha!
One day old and so yummy!
First and probably last picture with a binkie. He does not like it one bit and boy does it make me sad!!!!
Addie holding her brother
(Bryson was in charge of her hair....can ya tell?)
My sweet Grandpa came down to visit us our first day home! He just loved holding Grayson and I think Grayson enjoyed it as well!
* I just realized I didn't get a picture of all of us leaving the hospital :( It was a bit crazy getting out to the car, Addie had just woken up from a nap and had a bit of a meltdown while we were trying to leave!

No comments:
Post a Comment