








We decided not to go anywhere for Easter this year, so we had a fun lazy Sunday at home! It was really cute to see Addie so excited about what the
Easter Bunny brought her! She had so much fun playing with her new
Dolly and
Blocks that she got!!! She also got a cute Easter dress from Grandma Westbrook which I must say she looks pretty darn
cute in!!! At church our ward put on a nice Easter program and it was so funny cause every time the choir would start
singing, so would Addie!!! We were
laughing so hard, she is at such a
fun age and is for sure a little
Chatter Box!! Since we didn't get to see any family this Easter I had to take a bunch of pictures (of course) for everyone to see!
6 comments:
I LOVE ADDIE'S DRESS. IT IS SUPER CUTE. WHAT A FUN EASTER SHE HAD. FUN TOYS AND CLOTHES. I LOVE EASTER!
That 2nd pic is probably my favorite of her EVER! Too cute!
Loved her cute outfit on Sunday!
Her cheeks are so dang cute! You guys are such a cute, fun little family! We need to get together next time you come down!
I love your new header picture, I have one just like that of ella! straws are great entertainment. and I am loving her two bottom teeth, she is so dang cute!
Bryson looks so seductive in that collage picture.. wwwoooowww lovin it!! hahaha
Post a Comment