

The Whole Crew

"The Westbrook Girls"
minus Abby and Addie

I got to go see "Wicked" while it was up here in Salt Lake just a week or so ago. I had never seen it before and didn't really know what the story was about, but I had heard great things about it. Stef and Cindy have seen the play quite a few times so they filled us all in before we got there. It was seriously such an amazing play!!!! I had forgotten how much I love to see plays and this one gave me chills!!! The singing, dancing and costumes were so much fun!!! I felt bad though cause poor Bryson wanted to come so bad, but had to go to work that day :( poor kid!!! We also missed Nick and Abby cause they will be proud parents of another little boy in just a few days!!! I also wanted to say Thank You to Bryson's sweet Dad!!! He got the lucky job of watching Addison while we were at the play and did such a great job! We left her with him around noon and meet them for dinner around six so he pretty much entertained her all day and I am pretty sure she loved it!!! ( I think it was refreshing for her to have someone else watch her besides just seeing me all day every day! ) So thanks again Grandpa Westbrook and thanks to Bryson's parents for the great tickets to the play!!! It is definitley a must see!!!!!
5 comments:
Oh I love Wicked!! Glad you got to see it - everyone should! By the way Addi is so dang cute!!! Her little round face is just too precious!
What a fun day with the fam! I love wicked too, I saw it in LA, it is awesome!
Love Wicked! saw it in L.A. too! so glad you saw it and loved it! it's a good one!
I am so jealous! I want to see it really bad.
I'm so glad you got to see it...that was one of our very favorites while we lived in NYC. I have the soundtrack and have it memorized if you ever want to come over and sing at the top of your lungs with me...jimmy won't.
Post a Comment