4.05.2009

Happy 26th Birthday Bryson!

26 Things About Bryson:

1. He is a great cook
2. He is always doing multiple things at once
3. He is a "people" person
4. He loves to sit in the bath tub for hours
5. He likes to do yard work (to bad we don't have much of a yard)
6. He is great at making Sushi
7. He loves Addie and is a great Dad
8. He loves to watch "Cops"
9. He loves Lake Powell
10. He is always reading the news
11. He is an amazing Baseball Player
12. He was voted "Most Warrior Spirit" in High School (hahaha)
13. He has his Bachelors in Health Promotion
14. He puts ranch on just about anything
15. His all time favorite car he ever had was his white jeep wrangler
16. He would do anything for me and is the sweetest Husband
17. He loves to travel
18. He dreams of taking me to Japan (where he served a mission)
19. He has two scars on the top of his head
20. He is a National Paramedic
21. He loves Diet Coke with Lime (he is going to kill me that I wrote that)
22. He turns his scanner on the second we drive into St. George
23. He is addicted to playing risk on his ipod touch
24. He likes bacon on just about anything
25. He strongly dislikes chocolate
26. He never gets sick

* So there you have it, a few things about Bryson that you may not have known! I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday and I hope he has an amazing Day! We love you babe and thanks for all the hard work you do for our family!

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

What a cute post!
I am a few months shy of the big 26 too..man we are getting old lol

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! Fun to hang out with you guys tonight, thanks for all the yummy food!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis. Tell Bryson happy bday yesterday! I am sending a card for you and him for your bday coming up to. Hope makin salads was fun! Love u guys miss ya!!

Lindsay said...

Oh I knew I liked Bryson....my fridge is stocked with Diet Coke w/ Lime! haha next time you are in town you can stop by and I will give him one of mine from my personal supply! But you have to STOP BY!!

R said...

Love you guys! We had fun for Bryson's 26!