4.21.2009

Bryson's Birthday Celebration

Bryson's Birthday was on Conference Sunday this year so we got to spend all day together!! When we woke up we gave Bryson his presents, he got a power juicer which he had been wanting for quite some time now. He also got a bunch of cards and money from everyone, so I think he was pretty happy!!!


Opening up his gifts



Making some fresh squeezed orange juice

Addie loved this card! When you opened it the Rascal Flatts song "Here's to you" played. She basically played with this card for a week straight, until it broke! ( I love her tongue in the pic)



Later that day we had a bunch of friends from our ward come over to help us celebrate Bryson's big day! We had been trying to plan a dinner with everyone for awhile and it just so happened that Bryson's birthday worked as the date!!! We made Cafe Rio Salads and Burritos and everyone brought stuff to contribute! I must say dinner was delicious and I think it was a hit with the boys cause they each had like 3-4 Burritos!!! We feel so lucky to have such great friends who all live so close, thanks for celebrating with us guys!!!

Our Little Family

Eating our yummy homemade Cafe Rio

The Whole Gang

Matt, Julie and Lincoln

Shane and Crystal

CJ, Katie, Tannon and Ezra

Jimmy and Jen

Bryson isn't a huge cake fan, so I decided to try a Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone. It was so Yummy, even Bryson loved it!!!

Blowing out his "26" Candles!


The Birthday Boy eating his cake!

6 comments:

The Johnson 5 said...

Looks like a fun day! I need your recipe for homemade cafe rio - I am making that for Ashlyn's blessing when all the fam is over. Will you e-mail me? danimike4@msn.com Thanks!!

R said...

We had so much fun! Your food was nummy and we always enjoy our late night talks! (Is it really 2AM?)-ha! Love ya guys

Rach said...

mmm...can I have those recipes. Happy Bday Bryson {you're OLD!}

Jen said...

Glad we could help Bryson celebrate his birthday! Next dinner at our house...pizza party!

Anonymous said...

Wow Bryson looks like a skinny buff boy!! dddannnggg look what 26 can do to ya..or i guess the police academy can do! haha Love you 2 birthday lovebirds! See you soon after school is out! :D

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! And that cake looks so dang good!