4.08.2009

Hogle Zoo and Dinosaur Museum Fun


While my parents came up to visit us it was such nice weather that we decided to go to Hogle Zoo! I hadn't been since I was like 12 or 13 yrs. old and Bryson doesn't remember if he had ever been or not! It was so fun watching Addie look at all the animals, she was fascinated by the monkeys and just loved being outside!!! We also had to get a picture of her at the Lion drinking fountain, cause my Dad always took pictures of us as kids there too! The next day we went to Thanksgiving Point and hit up the Dinosaur Museum. It was actually a pretty cool Museum and the Dinosaur replicas were awesome!! We had so much fun with my Mom and Dad and it was really nice to get to spend the weekend with them. Addie loved getting out and seeing all the fun places!!! Thanks for taking us all over Mom and Dad, We Love You!!!!

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh Hogle Zoo is the best!!! How fun! And I LOVE the new header pic, too cute!

Britney said...

how fun I love the zoo. We should meet there sometime. When it is warm again. Addie looks just like Bryson. What a cutie!

Unknown said...

We had such a fun time with the 3 of you! Addie is such a cute little girl. It was so much fun taking her places! Have a Happy Easter--we miss you.