1.05.2009

Addison's Blessing Day


Sorry I have taken so long to post these pictures, but my camera was giving me some grief! Anyways, we blessed Addie the first of December and it was so great. She looked so precious in her little white dress and was such a trooper! I was so worried she was going to be crying during her blessing that I was pretty stressed out, but she did such a good job! She was awake the whole time but just laid there and didn't make a peep. Bryson gave her a beautiful blessing that brought me to tears (of course). We had a bunch of family and friends make it to Addie's big day, it was so nice to see all the support. I think we had so many people there, that we doubled the numbers in our ward! Thanks to everyone for coming and for both our families for all the help!












4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh that bottom pic is SO cute!!! She has gotten way big~ She looks like her daddy to me.

Britney said...

she is so freakn' cute!

The Weston's said...

what a doll!

krista jo said...

oh cute baby! and yes...let's get together as soon as Traci gets back!! We need to hang out soon :)