1.22.2009

Yeah!!!!


Our cute Addie Bear rolled over tonight!!! She was laying on her belly and just all the sudden rolled........well more like plopped over on her other side. I think it kinda scared her though cause she had a very concerned look on her face! It was perfect timing cause both Bryson and I were sitting there watching her and we were so excited. She has been rolling onto her side for weeks now and pushes herself in circles if we leave her on the floor, so it was fun to finally see her get all the way over! She is 4 1/2 Months and I cannot believe how time flies!!!

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

what a cutie! Isn't it so crazy the first time it happens? Kenton was 3 wks old when he started to roll over.. I about died!!!! I recorded it cause I knew no one would believe me lol

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness you better get working on your second, your baby is all grown up! haha yeah addie!

Mickell said...

So Cute! She is just getting SO big! I miss that cute little girl! When you coming up?

Britney said...

yeah! how fun. she will seriously be crawling soon. it doesn't take long.

Lacy J. said...

Wow what a big girl! How fun that you guys got to catch her in the act:) Everyone tells you your babies grow up fast, I never really believed them, but its true isn't it! Time does fly by-too fast sometimes:)