
I just wanted to tell my hubby how Proud I am of him! He Graduated with his Bachelors from the U in December, and also Graduated from his Paramedic Program and passed the National Paramedic Test!!!! So now he is ready to save lives :) He also got a new job and is starting his new career this week!!! I cannot tell you how nice it is to finally have my Husband at home more and on a normal schedule. He has had so much going on the last few years that if he wasn't preoccupied with one thing, there was always another taking up his time. Addie and I are so proud of him and all of his hard work to make our lives easier!!!! Thanks babe for all that you do for us and for always working so hard, we are excited to see where our lives take us now!!! Love you!!


8 comments:
Congrats Brycee!! We are so proud of you.
Way to go Bryson!! We are so proud of you. We love you. Mom and Dad
Nice work Bryson. It must feel nice to be done. I am impressed that you finished your bachelor's degree as well. You have been busy. Where are you working now?
Talk to you later.
Oh my heck is that really your baby!??!!! She is so big ohhh She is such a little doll... I really need to see her, you just want to squeeze her to death!!!
yay for Bryson...that is so exciting! And I am selfishly glad you guys will stay up here :)
Question: how do you get your pictures like that, the big collages and the 2 in a row like this one?
That is so lucky!
Congrats, doesn't it feel awesome to be graduated?! Now Bryson can really live his dreams of saving lives and be first on the scene to actually be able to help rather than racing to just to see what is going on...remember those days?ha ha, good times. By the way Addie looks so stinkin cute eatin' her cereal! She has the prettiest eyes!
Way to go Bryson! We are so happy for you two!!! Yeah! It's so nice to be done with SCHOOL! K Addie is just so cute! I love the rice cereal pics! Halle has been talking about her lately too! When you coming down next?
Post a Comment