1.17.2009

The Exersaucer





Addie got this crazy Exersaucer for Christmas and it has a million different toys on it not to mention she can spin around in the chair, it lights up and sings! So needless to say it's a little baby paradise. The funny part is, as you can see in the picture it has toys that hang off of things and can be removed. Well, this silly girl has realized that if you pull hard enough the toys come off and she can of course stick them right into her mouth (which she does with everything nowadays). So now everytime I put her in it to play she starts screaming (not a crying scream) but a frustration scream, because she is trying so hard to pull all the toys off, and it continues until I come over and do it for her. This goes to show what a little crazy personality Bryson and I have on our hands, but you can't help but love her!!!!!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think that is so funny she gets ticked off until you help her! haha she seems too little for that! So I finally tried out a blog list but now some of them say Blogger Login to read???What am I doing wrong? Help!

Tom and Angie said...

Hey you cute girl!! You have a cute little family. Can't believe how long its been, I am so glad I found your blog through Maren.

According to Ana said...

ha ha I think that means she is smart! the demanding ones seem to be pretty smart

According to Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Thanks for the blogging help...don't worry there will be many more questions to come!

Lacy J. said...

that looks like fun, Alli would love one of those! Its amazing how they each have their own personalities!

Jessica and Josh said...

Kristen my fellow reb president! It's so good to hear from you! Your family is absolutley adorable! I can't believ eyou have a little baby and are still as skinny as can be! I am glad life is great for you!

Sadlers said...

Kristin, we have the same exact exersauer!! Zach does the samething with the yellow flower, straight to his mouth. The songs sometimes really get over played, but he loves it. I am glad Addie loves it too. Congrats on her rolling over. Such a big girl.