12.31.2008

Christmas, Christmas, and more Christmas.......

Opening up some of our Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve. Addie was very entertained by the wrapping paper, and looked so cute in her little polka dot Pj's.

We spent Christmas morning this year at my house. It was tons of fun to wake up and open presents with everyone. Addie was a bit spoiled and got way to many presents from her Mom and Dad, Grandpa's and Grandma's,Great Grandpa's and Grandma's, Aunt's and Uncle's and even Cousins! Brynlee had a fun time passing out presents while Brecken pretty much slept the whole time in his car seat.
We had a "yummy" Turkey dinner over at my house and then headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Westbrooks to open presents. I had more pictures at the Westbrooks, but my camera is not pulling them up so you will have to go to Cindy's page to see everything. We ate a really great Mexican dinner at the Westbrooks and then headed home after a long day!
Addie was such a good sport Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. She was sick both days and you could tell was not feeling so well. She still had a great time watching everyone open presents and has been extremely entertained at home with all her new presents from everyone! Thanks to our families for such a great Christmas and for taking such good care of us! We love you and miss you all already!!!



4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't get over how fast it seems Addie is growing, she is a doll!

AEllsworth said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Your little girl is so dang cute! Hope you guys had a fun New Years Eve & have a great New Year!!

Mickell said...

Cute! I like how you have done your pictures! Did you do that on picassa? I am so glad we got to see ya for a bit...sorry I wasn't much of a party :)

Tell Bryson Congrats one more time for us! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Lindsay said...

You guys were so busy! I am glad I got to see you and Addie finally! She looks so dang cute in her Christmas pjs, I love it. Call me next time you guys are down.