
Mom and Dad's bed, Cheerios, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse......what could be better?? Me joining her of course, so I snapped a couple pictures and snuggled up next to her and watched the same Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode we had the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that.............
*P. S.
Some man from a Talent Agency approached me today and gave me his card, he said Addie would be great in commercials/modeling hahahaha interesting
3 comments:
She is cute enough to model! Not to make you feel unspecial but I had one come up to me too! I wonder if they are the same company. They tried to call me to set up appointments but after researching with better business bureau I decided NO WAY!
I want that life!!
Addie is seriously cute-why wouldn't someone offer her a commercial job?!:)
Isn't Playhouse Disney just great-Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog! Its sad that I know all the songs...
Post a Comment