The weather has been teasing us lately, one day it is sunny and warm and the next there is snow on the ground. The snow was almost melted this day and Addie really wanted to go outside, so we played until we got to cold. She had a fun time climbing up the little ice hill in our front yard, but was very concerned about her wet boots! She kept coming over to me and pointing at her boots with the most concerned face. I kept having to reassure her that it was ok, (if you know little Addie she HATES to be dirty, anytime she gets anything on her she comes straight over to me and says "Wash?" and she will not go on with life until you do so. I think my constant washing her face and hands when she was a baby has made her a bit anal!)
Here's hoping for a few more sunny days!!!!!
*For me to Remember: Lately Addie has taken a great liking to "washing" everything around the house with her baby wipes. I don't think my house has ever been so dust free! Love it!!!
Here's hoping for a few more sunny days!!!!!
*For me to Remember: Lately Addie has taken a great liking to "washing" everything around the house with her baby wipes. I don't think my house has ever been so dust free! Love it!!!

3 comments:
Very cute! This weather is definitely a tease, but I will take it if it means we will have a few nice days. Still need to get together and do something fun and now that Taylor is done with the BAR and it looks like we won't be moving..we can now do some ZUMBA.
she is super cute.... although I rarely post I want you to know that i look at your blog often. Mostly when i should be studyn' which is really often
I could read about Addie all day long, it always makes me smile
Post a Comment