4.01.2010

Squeaky Shoes!!!

Addie loves her Squeaky shoes, she will go up to her room almost once a day and get them out of her dresser so she can prance around in them! The second we get them on she is off and running! I also realized the other weekend how great these shoes are when you go somewhere, like the Gateway, cause you can hear your little kiddo as she is running away!

*make sure you turn the music off at the bottom of the page so you can hear the video!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck kris that video cracked us all up!! From her bouncing around all of a sudden, to the "Ohh no!" haha man do more videos those are hilarious! Cant wait to see her oh and you next week ;) ha love ya!

Chelsey said...

Both my girls had those shoes and they LOVED them. I thought they were so fun for them at first but after awhile I was so ready to chuck em' in the garbage. Cute video. Hey, I was just thinking of you today and I am sure you already have plans for easter but if you don't have plans and aren't going to St. George you are more than welcome to come have Easter dinner with us. Let me know!