I do remember, I do! hahaThat makes me happy :) I still have mine too, stocked up for some day when my kids will think they are cool.I miss playing in your parent's backyard! That looks fun!
Cute! Trolls...haha!
Oh Kristen, she is just beautiful! You always have her dressed so cute and her hair is so darling! Isn't it fun to have a little girl! :)
I Miss that little neice of mine tremedously. :( I am super sad we ended up not being able to come up. Hopefully we can ACTUALLY this time real soon. I miss you guys. Love ya, "Dessie's" ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I do remember, I do! haha
That makes me happy :) I still have mine too, stocked up for some day when my kids will think they are cool.
I miss playing in your parent's backyard! That looks fun!
Cute! Trolls...haha!
Oh Kristen, she is just beautiful! You always have her dressed so cute and her hair is so darling! Isn't it fun to have a little girl! :)
I Miss that little neice of mine tremedously. :( I am super sad we ended up not being able to come up. Hopefully we can ACTUALLY this time real soon. I miss you guys. Love ya, "Dessie's" ;)
Post a Comment