{THE CAKE}We had a party for Addie a few weeks before her actual birthday while we were down in St. George. We then ended up being there on her real birthday as well, so we had a small celebration that day too!! She was a bit spoiled having two parties, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
{Party #2 Sept. 4th 2009}







8 comments:
O my O my (pretty sure her birthday party was better than any of mine EVER... and I'm 26) I'm going to dream of huge Cupcakes tonight. It looked so so CUTE and TASTEY what 1 yr old wouldn't love it....
Oh how fun :) Goes by too fast huh? I really loved her hair on her real birthday, what a cutie you guys have!
cute pictures! i LOVE the tutus.
looks like your cupcake cake turned out way cute...just like everything else!
Fun!
ok way fun parties! i love the giant cupcake how did you do that? and your hair looks way cute all up!
So cute! I can't believe our babies are one!
happy birthday! I love the big cupcake! So cute!
So stinkin cute! What a sweetheart you have on your hands :) Love the birthday cake-wow! Alli needs some of Addie's hair too-what's her secret :)
Post a Comment