We took Addie to Hogle Zoo for her third time and this was definitely the funnest trip. She loves animals and had so much fun "barking" (she thinks everything is a dog) at all of them. It was fun to let her run around the zoo like such a big girl. The only sad part was the carousel was closed so she didn't get to ride it :( . My parents were up here and came with us, so it made for a really fun day!!
(She ran around and chased the birds all during lunch it was so funny, and almost grabbed a peacocks tail, but luckily I got there in time!)
What a fun day! If you haven't been to the Zoo lately to see the new baby elephant you should go! We sat and watched it forever it was hilarious!!! Addie also learned what an elephant says and when you ask her she holds her arm up like a trunk it's pretty cute! Of course I forgot to get pictures though :(

6 comments:
Could she get anymore cute? Love her...
love how big she is getting! so cute. I love that first picture of you guys. :)
Looks like a fun time at the zoo! Addie is so cute!
Wow such a big girl :)
Addie is such a doll! And I am totally loving your bangs!!
That has to be the funnest thing to do! My kids would love it just like addie im sure. cant wait to see a post about your caramel apples...
Post a Comment