I took Addie down to the pumpkin patch to get some pictures of her in her Halloween costume, and it was hilarious! She was running all over the place and totally cheesin it when I would ask her to smile! We got some cute shots and she also picked out a little pumpkin just her size! We have also been practicing how to say "Trick or Treat" with her and she is actually really quite good at it!
Too stinkin' cute! Love the outfit and like Addie totally poses and cheeses it for you-you lucky mommy you! So adorable in her cheer outfit-love the red shoes too...where did you find em'?
Hey I'm in for the NYC trip-when were ya thinkin'? how long and all that yada yada yada...Alli poses a babysitting prob if it's during school time for Brian so this will be interesting:) I think it would be a blast!
8 comments:
Oh Addie, you are so cute in your Halloween costume and such a little ham!!!!
What a diva! Smart choice on the U!!! :-) Love the pumpkins on your porch too...so cute!
I can't believe the Westbrooks allow that cheer uniform! I thought they were die hard BYU fans!!!?
What a little poser! so cute! i am loving the utes outfit. :)
and YES please! i would love to do a girls trip to NYC! When are you thinking?
What a HAM! that is the funniest thing! why cant i get my kids to smile for the camera? whats your trick?
Too stinkin' cute! Love the outfit and like Addie totally poses and cheeses it for you-you lucky mommy you! So adorable in her cheer outfit-love the red shoes too...where did you find em'?
She is SO cute! I love the costume and her huge cheeses!
Hey I'm in for the NYC trip-when were ya thinkin'? how long and all that yada yada yada...Alli poses a babysitting prob if it's during school time for Brian so this will be interesting:) I think it would be a blast!
Post a Comment