Once again I cannot believe how fast 11 months old came and went! You just get funner and funner everyday and before I know it weeks have passed! You spent a lot of time in your little pool this month, working on that little tan of yours! You just love being outside and have so much fun with all your toys in the pool. You started getting brave and sticking you face in the water and then would pick your head up and start laughing! You also thought it was pretty hilarious to roll in and out of your pool, until the prickly grass was all over you!
You have gotten so good at standing up on your own and have also experimented with taking a couple steps here and there, but I think crawling is still your favorite seeing as that you can crawl like a little maniac! Your hair has actually started growing like a little weed and it could not be any cuter! It is still as blonde as ever and has got some major curl to it! You are such a little girly girl, you sit so still when I am doing your hair, but once I am done there is no catching you the rest of the day!
You amazes us everyday with how much you understand us now and all the new words that come out of that mouth! I wish I could remember them all, but you have quite the vocabulary! You also have the most teeth I have ever seen in a 11 month old! You are up to 10 right now with 4 molars almost all the way in! We just can't believe you are almost a big 1 year old and look forward to see what you surprise us with in month 12!Love you Sissy,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment