I was so excited to have Mikki take some family pictures and one year pictures for us! She does such an amazing job and as you can tell I loved all of them! I have known Mikki since High School so it was fun to catch up and get to know Braden as well! They made taking pictures with Addie so easy and I can't wait for them to do more pictures for us in the future! If you like what you see you can find her website here. Thanks again you guys, now I just have to decide which ones to print???Family Pictures
















Addison's 1 Year Pictures

















8 comments:
so cute! this made really want to get our family pics done. how are you going to choose?
Those are darling! I love Mikki's pics. She's done some for me that I loved. Good luck deciding. :)
Cute pics...I can see why you would have a hard time choosing the ones to print, they are all so cute! Thanks for coming down today. It was so good to see you guys, wish we could have visited for longer--hopefully we can get together soon! And thanks for the cutest book and shirt...he will look so handsome in it! THANKS!
Those are so so cute. I love them. We need to get some done too
Way cute pictures! The colors are so vibrant. And I love the ones of Addie and her tutu is so adorable!
Those pictures are amazing! It helps when all of you are SO photogenic! I can't believe we're all grown up with husbands and kids and such!
Way cute! Love Addie's teeth-her smile is so adorable :) Jealous of her hair too-Alli is still strugglin' in that area and she doesn't like bows anymore:( Great family pics-just print them all :)
Mikki is so talented! It's awesome that you had her do them. What an adorable little girl, and a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment