Just wanted to tell you guys that it was so good to see you Sunday! Addy is so cute and getting so big! We'll be calling you for sure whenever we make it up north again! :)
Kristen!! Oh my goodness! You must have had your baby girl around the same time I did. My lil one will be one on Nov. 2nd. I'm so glad I found you! Your family is beautiful. I love all of your pictures! Crazy how our lives change with children... such a little blessings.
8 comments:
Seriously, it seems like the pregnancy lasts forever and then once they're out time flies! She is a beautiful little girl, what a cute picture!
it flies huh.
Love all the new pics sis! They all are great!! Yep that little girl will be 1 in what 4 days..HOLY!! Miss you guys.
What cute pics! I am so jealous!!!! I need a serious photo session with my fam. Everyone looks adorable.
Almost one? You gotta be ready for number two now baby yeah!!!!
Yep, right there with ya sista! Such a cute family you have :)
Just wanted to tell you guys that it was so good to see you Sunday! Addy is so cute and getting so big! We'll be calling you for sure whenever we make it up north again! :)
Kristen!! Oh my goodness! You must have had your baby girl around the same time I did. My lil one will be one on Nov. 2nd. I'm so glad I found you! Your family is beautiful. I love all of your pictures! Crazy how our lives change with children... such a little blessings.
Post a Comment