



Our precious little girl turned 4 months just a few days ago, and you know what that means!!! Rice Cereal Time!!! It was so funny to watch Addie try to eat the cereal, I think the very top picture with her face is priceless and pretty much shows how she felt about it! She thinks she is so big sometimes that it makes me laugh, once she figured out what the spoon was she would not let me feed her and would only eat the cereal if I let her hold the spoon and put it in her mouth by herself!!!! Addie is such a fun little girl and everyday Bryson and I laugh at what a little personality she is getting. She learns something new everyday and it amazes us how smart she is!!!*** Doesn't she look like a little Bryson in these pictures!! I love it!






5 comments:
SO fun!!! She is so adorable! Love the big mess let them begin :)
rice cereal time=nastier diapers
:) she's so cute-
I love the Rice cereal it keeps those little tummy's full.
and little addy is so fashionable wearing nothing but some bling! I love it
She is getting so big and cute! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!
that is adorable. It's so fun to see your own children grow up. she'll be crawling before you know it.
Post a Comment