11.01.2007

A Little Vacation

My Husband playing around at Nick and Abbys



Abby made us Chicken Scampi for dinner.
It was so delicious, Thanks Abbs we love ya!



Me holding baby Bentley, he was only about 3 wks old

in this picture. He was such a great baby and never
cried once the whole time we were visiting!



Bryson and I were not able to make it to St. George to see Bentley Nicholas be born, so over Fall Break we made a trip to Kingman, Az to see Nick and Abby and their new addition. It was a long drive, but so worth it! Thanks for letting us stay guys, we had such a great time!




4 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Hey Kristen!
Gosh you are so pretty- I had no idea that Nick & Abby had a baby, but he looks like the sweetest little guy. (Looks like you'd make a great mommy too).
Glad we found eachother- We loved Brian Reagan too P.S.

beck said...

Yea! You are back! What are nick and Abby doing in Kingman, AZ?

Lindsay said...

Call me if you're coming for Thanksgiving cuz I'll be in town for once!! We should all get together.

Megan said...

Kristen!!!
I am happy you decided to start to post pictures again! I hope things are going well for you! Looks like you are doing really well!

Megan