
A couple of weeks ago we had a Bridal Shower for Krista at my house. Traci and I threw her a shower up here cause a lot of Zachs family lives up here and a bunch of our friends are up here now too. We had such a fun time at her shower and it was so nice to see friends like Lizzy and Amber, who we don't get to see a lot. Krista stayed at our house all weekend along with Danielle and her friend Morgan. We had so much fun hanging out like old times. We are so excited for Jo to get hitched and yesterday she informed me they have exactly one month to go until the wedding, let the countdown begin!!!
















2 comments:
How cute. I t looks like you guys had fun. Lizzy looks amazing! I haven't seen anyone is in so long. Am is still cute as ever too all of you girls are :)
Wish I could have been there! love you all!
Post a Comment