Brian Regan himself
Me and Donny
Me and my Hubby
Me and Travis
waiting in line
Bryson at Cabellas
Travis and his "Take Luck" shirt
The boys at Cabellas
Me and the Boys

This is the Dvd the Concert was based on, it is so funny
So these pictures are a little old, but as I said before I have been horrible at keeping my blog up to date. Bryson, me, Travis, Josh and his girlfriend Michelle all went to the Brian Regan concert in Salt Lake together. If you have not seen Brian Regans DVD or seen him live, you are missing out on life! He is a clean comic and is hilarious. We were laughing so hard at the concert that are stomachs hurt afterwards! We made a whole fun day out of that Saturday and went and ate at Rodizios and then hit up Cabellas before the concert. To top it all off, Travis and I spotted Donny Osmond a few rows away from us at the concert so we went up and got pictures with him, cause if anyone knows my mom, you know how much she loves Donny so we could not resist.



3 comments:
FUN!!! I LOVE BRIAN he is so funny!! LUCKY!!!
we went to a comedian show because we love brian so much it was funny but a mistake... you can't just go to any... most are dirty.
silly blogger girl... you upload the pictures with your post by clicking the picture icon (i noticed you only have them on the front page and not with the post I thought that was on purpose).
Totally agree about Brian Regan! So funny! Is that Josh Hurst with you . . . wow have not seen anyone for ages. When will you be in St. George next?
Post a Comment