11.18.2007

Dinner & A Jazz Game

Last weekend Bryson and I went out to dinner with Nat(Brysons cousin) and James her husband. We went to eat downtown at the Bayou, which is a way fun restaurant that has great food and live music. Then we hit up the end of Jazz game(well kinda snuck in I guess you could say....). After that we went to this new yogurt place called Spoon Me, it's really good healthy yogurt. We had so much fun hanging out with Nat and James. We love that they live up here near us and we can all go hangout together. They are such a fun and happy couple to be around and always make a smile! James and Nat

2 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

oh good old Jazz games I LOVE them! how fun! And the nose bleeders are the best!

Lacy J. said...

Way to go Jazz! Looks like ya had a good ol' time. Brian and I along with Darren and Tiff and our other friends Lundon and Adrienne went to a Jazz b-ball game this past weekend in Cleveland against Lebron. It was good, but they lost. Anyways I talked to Jo about the showers, still tryin to get hold of that megan girl, ha ha! Have fun talk to you soon life is crazy busy isn't it?!