Last Saturday Krista Jo and her Fiance Zack came and hungout with us! We went to the Gateway during the day, then went out to eat that night. It was so much fun to hangout with Jo and her cute boy!!! They are perfect together and I can't wait for them to get married in December! Krista will be moving down to Salt Lake, so let's just say I am a little excited to have a friend here!







8 comments:
You are so lucky that you got to hang out with Krista! I haven't seen her forever-I can't wait for the wedding either!
It's always so fun to get together with friends! Yippee for Krista! Where is her fiance from? Oh from the pictures, your house looks so cute. It looks like you have a lot of fun decorations.
Cute Girls! I miss the good old days when everyone lived in St. George. Love ya!
I am glad you posted pictures of Krista & her man. She sent me some but they were all goofy ones. They seem like a great match. Sounds like you had fun!
Congrats to Krista and yeah for you that she will be living close! Sure do wish I had a friend that would move by me when I go to Alaska LOL
This looks like a fun weekend and I'm jealous that you will have our fun and funky friend Krista Jo right in your town. How about you all move out to Columbus Ohio? I think that sounds great, don't you?(he he) Cute posts and I can't wait to see everyone for Krista's wedding!
Hey toothpick. I think you were a bit confused with my house picture, its just a town house, so the two sides are other town houses connected hahah. I wish my house was that big
Oh my little weg.. How I miss you so much! Your blog is cute. I can't wait to see you! I hate not seeing you everyday. It brings a tear to my eye.
Post a Comment