Bryson and I were married on May 26, 2006 in the St. George Temple. Our wedding day was perfect and I could not have asked for more. Instead of a reception we decided to have a wedding dinner with family and close friends. We got married in the afternoon and then had our dinner later that night at the Holiday Inn. The dinner was so much fun, we ate an awesome meal and then our families shared some funny stories about each of us. It was the best to have all of our family and close friends altogether at one time. We then took off to Park City for our Honeymoon for a week. It has been a dream come true to be married to my best friend, and I could not ask for a more caring and wonderful husband. I posted a little more pictures then normal, but this was the best day ever and we had so many fun pics I had to show them all. Oh yeah and I tag Lindsay McLaws, Megan Shaheen and Ashley Hansen :)


















5 comments:
These are gorgeous. I love your Bridals and I love all the details at your dinner and the colors too. You two are so great together. P.S. I noticed the State Champion Drill Team poster; makes me want to watch our fun video.
cute post, Mikki tagged me to so I had to peek at yours, your pics are so great! I wish I had more of mine. you too are so cute together!
How are you such a creative high-tech blogger all of a sudden? How did you do your background like that, let me in on the secret!
Hey Kristen. I stumbled upon your blog. Your pictures are beautiful. Who did them? You look so pretty in every single shot. You and Bryson are such a cute couple. Hope everything is going good for you two.
So fun to see Pictures of your wedding. It was a very nice day and I am glad I got to see you get married. Your pictures are awesome! Fun Post!(I will do mine soon)
Post a Comment