Well today I had my second check up for Baby #2
I was a little nervous seeing as that all I have been doing the last 4 weeks is eating!
Which I must say is a far cry from me not being able to eat or keep down anything while I was prego with Addie for the whole 9 mths!
But even though I was super sick and never hungry while prego with Miss A, I still managed to gain 50 pounds that pregnancy!.........
Hence why I was so nervous....do not get me wrong I see nothing wrong with gaining a healthy amount of weight while prego, I actually didn't even keep track at all with Addie but at the end they let me know my total weight gain!
Anyways, so I have gained 9 pounds since my last visit, which was only 4 weeks ago! hahahha
I was a bit surprised (well not really I can't stop eating)!
I told Bryson how much I gained in just 4 weeks and he just laughed!
I said what if I keep gaining 9 pounds every 4 weeks and he smiled and said then you will be close to 100 pounds heavier! hahahha
Needless to say I am a bit more motivated to eat healthier the rest of this pregnancy
The down side is nothing sounds good besides french fries, cookies, and peanut butter and jelly(which I normally hate by the way).......................
Well maybe the healthy eating will start tomorrow, I just made a batch of pumpkin cookies and my mouth is watering!!!
Here's to lovely pregnancy cravings!!!
*Just made my appt. for our ultrasound to find out what this little nugget is! Can't wait til Nov. 15th

8 comments:
I gained 65 pounds when I was pregnant with Spencer, and I'm a dietitian. You're so tiny, I wouldn't worry about it :)
I wouldn't worry about you gaining too much weight, you are so petite! When I am pregnant the only thing that sounds good to eat is a whole lot of junk food! You have to give the baby what it wants, right?
Taco bell and snowcones. That's all I ever wanted!
I couldn't eat anything for the first 5 months of this pregnancy. All I want to eat now are fries, chocolate ice cream, cookies, twinkies. Anything that has fat I'm all in. :0) I tell myself that I have a good excuses to eat fat foods now.
Eat up girl!
My philosophy is that it's a perfect 9 months to just cheat! I know I sure did! Most of the time the sweets was all that I wanted too! Don't feel too bad either cause I had gained more than that in an appt same length apart!
I'm just glad you are not sick! It's way more fun to be eating than throwing up all the time for sure! I can't wait to find out what it is, BOY is my guess?!
That cracks me up! Only you could gain that much and drop it all a week after having a baby!!! I am so happy that you are not sick! Way better to eat and enjoy especially with all the holidays & yummy foods! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! My guess is boy, just because you are not sick :)
Love the New family pics! And Addie's B-day! She is so dang cute! I wish so bad you guys lived closer! Your quick visits are just too quick! And we just don't make it up there enough! My kids miss Addie already!
Post a Comment