10.25.2010

fAmILy PiCtUrEs 2010

The Family Shots










Addie's classic pose

The Girls


These two are two peas in a pod and have so much fun together....can ya tell? :)

I think this is my favorite of Miss A, love her smile and eyes in this pic


Miss Addison Lynn
The most adorable 2 Year Old





I absolutely love our family pictures this year! (can you tell, I uploaded almost every single one) 
Lindsay Barker at I {heart} Photography took them and did such a great job! 
Addie did pretty well for the most part, she was a little sick of taking pictures by the time we got to her individuals, but Lindsay still managed to get some really cute ones!!! 
So glad to have pictures done and out of the way!
Thanks again Lindsay!!! We Love Them!
*If you are looking for someone with affordable prices Lindsay is your photographer

12 comments:

Kim said...

So cute!! You guys are such a beautiful family!

Rach said...

darling! That little Addie's hair is so dang cute--what a beautiful family you have :)

Jen said...

Love them!! I can't believe Addie's hair! It is so pretty!

Lindsay said...

i cant believe how many good ones you got!

Brecke said...

Cute pictures. I love the one where your nose is against Addie's face-so sweet!

R said...

I absolutely love them!!!! My photographer took them? I had no idea you used her! Isn't she just the best?

Mandy said...

They turned out great! I love them. Addie is so cute!

Traci & Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci & Steve said...

Whats not to love... they are super cute.

Kim said...

You got yourself a cute family there toothpick

Mickell said...

So CUTE! I loved them all! I love all of Addie's individuals too! Oh, She is SO CUTE!!! Such fun pictures! See ya SOON!

Ahles Family said...

Kristen, you and your daughter are so beautiful!