Addison's 2nd Birthday
{September 4th, 2010}
{The Guests}
{The Birthday Girl}
{The Cake & Candles}
{Eating her cake}
{Opening Presents}
{Playing with her new toys}
I am so late on posting Addison's Birthday, but she had such a fun party this year! We wanted to keep it smaller, so we had a family BBQ and then opened presents and had cake and homemade ice cream and peaches for dessert! Addie was in heaven with all the Mickey and Minnie Mouse decor and had such a fun night! Thanks to everyone for coming and making it such a special day!
Our big present to Miss A is that we are taking her to Disneyland in just a few weeks for her first time! We can't wait to see her reaction when she gets to meet Mickey and Minnie in person!
We Love you Missy!!!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like a great party~have so much fun in Disneyland! It will be a blast!
How cute! What a fun birthday and I'm sure she will have a grand ol' time in Disneyland! I'm glad you finally posted, I was wondering where you had gone off to:) I love your new family photo too-the boots are adorable-where are Bryson's?:)
Why dont you go to disneyland this weekend instead and be with us? She is so stinking cute
Wow can't believe she is 2! Congrats on another little one on the way! I'm glad you have been feeling pretty well! That is so exciting!
Happy Birthday Addie!! She is so darling! I love her new pink boots, so chic! Lucky, you get to go to disney land, I am so jealous! Have a blast while you are there!
Post a Comment