4.30.2010

When Daddy Watches Baby.....

The other morning I went to run some errands and Bryson called me and said to meet them at the park. I asked him if he had gotten Addie dressed and he said "Ummm Yeah" and then I asked if he had done her hair and he said the same thing....so when I got to the park I saw Addie
In her pajamas, with a beanie on (in 75 degree weather), ballet slippers and socks.....at least she was having a ball!!!





3 comments:

R said...

HA HA HA! This is SO how it goes! These men can't be trusted dressing the babies. When Shane picked me up from the airport Belle was in NEWBORN socks that barely went over her heal and a 3 month outfit that didn't remotely fit! All I could do was just laugh. Addie still looks cute!

Lindsay said...

she looks cute to me! i would have been happy if matt remembered to put shoes on them!

Tom and Angie said...

At least her pj's are cute! Cant tell they are even pajamas. I love when guys try to dress the kids.