4.18.2010

Miss A Meets the Ice Cream Man....

Waiting patiently in line

Having no problem picking out the one she wanted....Dora of course!

Admiring her choice

Wasn't so sure about it after the first bite

and then of course she realized it was a "teet" (treat)

She would give me or Bryson a bite and tell us "Tank You" after we were done

What a life....


Sticky fingers
Just lounging...
and the end result.....
one very sticky and happy little chica!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

love all of her cute outfits!

Abbey said...

I am super impressed that her shirt is still clean after that!! Amazing! She's so darling!

Christina said...

does it get any better for a toddler than dora ice cream? probably not! cute pictures!

The Ratchford Family said...

That Ms. A is so so darling. I am loving all your cute summer outfits for her. Dont you think that our ice cream man is creapy. I would be nervous of eating a dora from his truck too.

Lacy J. said...

Yum I want a Dora ice cream:) How did Addie not drip all over herself-she must be super talented:)