4.30.2010

26...

I had a great birthday this year! Even though I was not excited to be turning 26! aahhh Bryson and Addie made it a fun day! We went to eat at on of my favorite Mexican restaurants for lunch and then did a little shopping! I got some awesome MAC makeup from Bryson and Addie and a bunch of fun cards and $ from family (thanks everyone for thinking of me)! Bryson then took me to Cheescake factory for my birthday dinner that weekend, while our cute friends Kimber and Jayson watched Addie for us (thanks guys). Needless to say it was a great birthday week!!! Thanks everyone
*this is the only picture we got of my birthday, cause my poor camera broke and will only take blurry pictures now :(

3 comments:

R said...

Happy Birthday sweets! At least you didn't turn 30! (I'm still not over it)!

Kelli Haub said...

Happy Birthday! Miss Ya!

Lindsay said...

happy birthday! i am jealous of your makeup...i need some!