2.21.2010

For Me To Remember.....

Miss Addie cracks me up so much, I love this age! Addie loves her shoes (girl after my own heart) so everyday when I tell her to go pick out her shoes, she runs straight to her bottom drawer opens it up and brings me her shoes (usually her boots are the shoe of choice). So a few Sundays ago she was being a huge pill, she would scream every time I put a pair on. So needless to say, she had gone from a size 3 to a size 5 in less then a month. So that next week I took her shopping to go get some new shoes, and let's just say Addie LOVES to go shopping! She runs up and down the aisles looking at everything and having a bawl! So as soon as we walk in the shoe store she runs straight over to her size shoes and starts picking out ones she likes and handing them to me and yelling "ewww Coot (cute) Mom, Coot!" I was laughing so hard! Every time I tried some on she would look down at her feet and say "Coot, So Coot". She had all the sales ladies laughing so hard! So we ended up with more then a couple new pairs (luckily she isn't old enough yet to protest me not getting the Dora shoes she was fascinated by) and headed home!
Thanks for making me laugh everyday little girl, you keep life interesting!!!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

that is so funny! what a girly girl, love it.

April said...

That is too stinkin' cute! I can't wait until Bostyn can run down the aisle.. she also loves to play with her shoes! :)

Lacy J. said...

What a funny little girl you have:) You may have a little shopper on your hands there!

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Oh the love of shoes!! Little Addie is taking after her Grandma Westbrook. Way to go Addie!!!

R said...

Miss Addie is so cute! She always makes me smile!

Christina said...

girls and their shoes huh? it's so funny how they know from such a young age!