2.14.2010

This Little Piggy....

We finally got Addie's hair in Piggy Tails, and I can't believe how old she looks!
{I may need to work on parting her hair a little straighter}

A cookie so she would hold still long enough to get a picture


She looks like she is 5! I swear I need another baby around I am getting sad how fast she gets so big!
Bryson and Grandpa Westbrook decided to replace our garbage disposal, so it didn't sound like a plane was taking off every time I turned it on! Addie was very eager to help (as you can see). And it is amazing how happy a new garbage disposal has made me....hahaha it is so quiet you can't even tell it's on.
(sad to say I just read that back and I sound super old being so excited about a garbage disposal...oh well)

5 comments:

krista jo said...

I did my book through blurb.com

I did some research and tried some others, I think they are the easiest and best.

and I think a new disposal is something to be excited about :)

Rach said...

That's funny--Mickell and I started laughing the other day after she'd just got her new mini van and she was giving me the "tour"
I was so excited for her and we were both giddy, then she turned and looked at me and said, "what's happened to us!!?"
So...I guess we are getting old :)

R said...

I'm in my mid-life crisis right now. 30 yrs old is just plain hard so don't feel too bad! ;-) Miss you guys and can't get over how big miss Addie is! Wow it goes by fast

~..kass..~ said...

Totally reminds me of when I could FINALLY do the same with miss Kodi Anne, I have SO many pictures of the back of her head lol

Jen said...

So cute! Love her hair!