2.20.2010

Chuck E Cheese Please!

We finally got together with Chelsey and her kids and decided to go to Chuck E Cheese! We have been wanting to get together for awhile now so I was excited to finally do it. It was fun to let the kids run around and have a grown up to talk to! Thanks for the fun time you guys, can't wait to do it again!!!
Addie loved riding the horse and would have stayed there the whole time if I had let her.

They all seemed to love this little ride with a big screen in front of them.

Oh! Don't they just look cute together!


Addie loved Chuck E Cheese, if you may not be able to tell!

*does anyone have any idea why my blog won't let me type above my first picture in my post? I try to and it underlines it and turns it blue??

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Very very cute pictures! We definitely need to do it again soon it was very fun!

Traci & Steve said...

I never comment and i always want to so just so you kwow I do look at your blog often... mostly when i'm in class and should be paying attention. but she is so cute and getting so big.... remind her about aunt trac