I forgot to post about this, but last time my parents were up we headed over to the Bird Refuge, that isn't to far from our house, for a nice little stroll around it on the boarwalk. It is actually a pretty cool place and would be a awesome site to take professional pictures at one day. The view from the top of the arboretum was beautiful and Addie had a ball waving/running around with her reed and trying to swat us with it! She was laughing hysterically it was pretty darn cute!!
Sis!! Man Do I miss you, and especially that dang cute lil niece of mine. Love her!! We wanna come visit real soon. Love you all!! Ps those pictures look awesome, and Addies hair is just plain crazy! hahaha :)
5 comments:
such cute pictures! that is such a pretty place, you should definitely have a photo shoot there.
ps where did you get your cute boots?
SOOOO CUTE!!! She just gets cuter and cuter everyday!!!
CUte Little family! Love it!xoxo
SOOOO CUTE!!! She just gets cuter and cuter everyday!!!
CUte Little family! Love it!xoxo
I didn't know you had a blog. I was just on April's blog and saw your name on there. Cute blog!
Sis!! Man Do I miss you, and especially that dang cute lil niece of mine. Love her!! We wanna come visit real soon. Love you all!! Ps those pictures look awesome, and Addies hair is just plain crazy! hahaha :)
Post a Comment