
We have a super cute park in our neighborhood, so the other day Addie and I took a walk over to it to play around for awhile. She was not a huge fan of the slides or the swings that day, all she wanted to do was play with the big steering wheel!

She loves being outside, hence the huge cheesy grin


I love this picture with all her teeth!

She cracks me up, she will randomly stop and start dancing without any music all the time, right here she is showing you her awesome squat and bounce move!


Running away from Mom (as usual) on the way home!
The End
4 comments:
Addie is so adorable. What a cute smile she has.
The park, such a fun place. If only we could leave the kid's there all day. Addie is soo big & cute, cant wait to see you guy's.
the last picture makes me laugh. i have one exactly like it of bridget, probably addie's same age even, running away from me at the park. i love it :)
I love her coat. I want it in my size.
Post a Comment