I walked into get Addie the other morning and this is what I found, I was laughing so hard cause it was full of static and sticking straight up! I just love this girl to death, after I got done taking some pictures of her I asked her if she was having a bad hair day and she looked at me and said "Yesh"(yes) hahaha I couldn't stop laughing!!! Love Her!!
her hair is awesome! i love how happy she is, and how she ALWAYS smiles so cute for the camera. that is lucky. and i got my boots in LA so that wont help you much! I will say they are the most comfortable things ever so when you are in town you will have to borrow them! we can trade like the good ol days:)
8 comments:
her hair is awesome! i love how happy she is, and how she ALWAYS smiles so cute for the camera. that is lucky. and i got my boots in LA so that wont help you much! I will say they are the most comfortable things ever so when you are in town you will have to borrow them! we can trade like the good ol days:)
That is awesome! Isn't it crazy how our little beautys just light up our day? Hope your doing well!
She is such a ham!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Love her! I just looked at the first pic and starting laughing! She is such a doll! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Cutest bad hair day ever! Love her cheesy smile-she is so good at it too:)
I love the hair! Glad to know someone else wakes up with crazy hair besides me!
Gosh she is so cute! She is looking so grown up and like a little lady these days! Only one thing left to say NY2010 :)
I love it!!!
Post a Comment