
Thanksgiving weekend was spent in St. George, we couldn't come down til Thursday night so we had a late Thanksgiving dinner with my fam on Friday night. Friday day was spent hiking around Pioneer Park with everyone and of course doing a little shopping. For some reason this is the only time I got my camera out all weekend, but we had a great time seeing both the Wegkamp's(thanks for the yummy dinner Mom) and the Westbrooks!

Me and Addie at the "Dixie"rock


Addie and Brynlee had matching outfits on for the day, so of course we had to get some pictures


Cute Cousins



Bryson, Addie and Uncle Trav

Me and my big brothers...we are missing Jessie :(

Kory and Ashley's Fam

Brynlee and Brecken
5 comments:
I miss SG so much sometimes and other times I am so glad we are away from there. That's great that you were able to go home for Thanksgiving!
Such cute girls! You will need to send me some of those pictures. Can't wait for Christmas to see you guy's again.
Man...I missed out!! Love you sis and I hate when my sis/bestest friend leaves!! But I was at the dixie rock in spirit..I mean your wearing my clothes so that counts right?! ;) ha glad you guys could come down and we all miss Addie!!
It was so fun having you all here for Thanksgiving! I love the girls in their matching outfits!!
cute twinner outfits!
Post a Comment