7.31.2009

Cache Valley and Catching Up! (Keep Scolling for New Posts that go all the way onto the next page!)

I have been so bad at blogging lately! Summers are usually pretty busy for us, but in the middle of all of our craziness we also moved into our very first home! We were so excited to find a home we loved in the cutest little neighborhood with so many little friends for Addie to play with. It is also really close to Bryson's work and now we have our very own backyard, that we have been wanting forever! We moved in end of June and have been painting and unpacking boxes in the midst of many visitors and also some traveling. We our loving every minute in our new place and have already fallen in love with the area and all of our neighbors! I guess that kinda explains why I have been so horrible at posting lately, but I have gotten completely caught up, so make sure you keep scrolling down for new posts cause there are a lot! (pictured above is Bryson, Me, Addie, My Aunt Lisa and Uncle Dale)
We went up to Cache Valley last weekend and had so much fun visiting with family. We stayed with my grandparents and got to visit with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins too. We took Addie to the Willow Park Zoo while we were there. She had so much fun, and I felt like a proud Mom watching her point and talk to all the animals. She learned to say "Duck" and "Quack" while there. She got so excited seeing the ducks that we had to get her out of her stroller so she could squat down at their level, it was way to cute!
Of course her "Dolly" had to come along with us

Quacking at the ducks!

Pointing out the animals

Addie also had her very first Ice Cream cone at the famous "Angie's". It was just her size and she had a death grip on it! She was eating it so fast and getting brain freeze, we could not stop laughing, I wish I would have gotten it on video.


My cousin Darren, Addie and Me

Addie loved this swing in my Grandpa's backyard

Aunt Lisa, Darren, Me and Addie


The Whole Crew

Addie loved this Chair, she just sat in it and read her books


Addie fell asleep right in my Mom's lap while they were rocking, she never does this, so we had to get a picture!
Hitting some balls with Gramps



Me and my Gramps!
(I know. ..my legs are super white, please don't judge!!!) hahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I cant believe how big addie looks. brynlee likes the picture of addie in her chair, she said, "hey thats my chair"

krista jo said...

pics with your Gramps and Logan make me happy. Maybe it is the pipsqueak in me. he he.

Love Addy in the little chair :)

Jen said...

I'm so glad you posted...I've been wondering what you guys are up to. Looks like you have had some fun adventures. We sure miss you guys but are so glad to hear you are loving your new place...that needs to be the next post. I wanna see pics! P.S. Jimmy is dying to know if he can go on a ride-along?

Brecke said...

That is so great you bought a house!! I would love to come see it, and you of course. Call me so I can get the address.

Traci & Steve said...

K i love your house and your baby, i cant believe how big your getting... all grown up (tear) you have a house and I have a closet in new york (more tears) did i mention you look freakn' fantastic.. who knew all my friends would stay so skinny!!! I will miss you all, please dont let me get FAT!

Kelli Haub said...

ok, it's official... we don't talk enough. I didn't know you had a cute little one! Congrats (a little late, I know).