7.31.2009

3 Weeks in St. George

We spent 3 whole weeks in St. George, back in June, while I was getting my Lasik done. Bryson only got to spend a few days with us, because he had to be back to work, but Addie and I enjoyed the warm weather by swimming for her very first time! She had so much fun in the Westbrook's pool and loved floating around in the cute pink floaty! We were also able to be there for my Mom's Birthday, and it was fun surprising her with some cute pictures of the Grandkids! Addie was hilarious while we were staying at my parents house. She tore my Mom's front room apart every moring and loved the little car my parents had. She would seriously play with it for hours!!! We had so much fun with everyone, but really missed our Daddy!!! We were happy when he finally joined us down in St. George and got some swimming in with us!

1 comment:

The Johnson 5 said...

She is getting so big I can't believe it! Glad you finally posted...I was wondering what happened to you. :) Addi is such a doll - that smile is the cutest!