I took our little Addie down to see Santa today at the mall and she loved it! She just sat on his lap so content and looked right at the camera. The lady after me had twins and was trying to get a picture of them and they were both screaming. It made me glad I only had one little one to worry about for now! We are so excited for her first Christmas and can't wait to see family and friends! * Oh yeah and thanks everyone for the suggestions on how to get my pictures to work, they did, so i will be posting more soon!!!

4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of little Addison. What a good little girl!
So CuTE! Did you ever figure out your camera? That is just crappy!!! Hey I finally posted!!!
Kris I LOVE this picture! Addie is just chillin ha thats awesome...cuz if I had been here I would have been a little creeped out by Santas CrAzY eyes! ;) jk
way cute i love her red shoes!
Post a Comment