7.07.2008

Lake Powell


We went to Lake Powell a couple weeks ago with Brysons family. I have been way lazy at posting so I am just getting around to it, but we had so much fun! I couldn't really do much, but that's ok it was so fun and relaxing to just hangout and eat yummy food. Bryson had a great time skiing, surfing and riding the waverunners. It was fun to see all the little kids having a great time too, that picture is of Bryson and our nephew Bentley, isn't he a doll! Anyways, we wanted to say thanks to Bryson's parents for always inviting us and making it such a fun trip!!!

*Look at the sweet picture of Bryson Skiing, his shorts are way short!!! hahahha :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man I love the nice upper thigh shot, it is so hot! And you are lookin hot too in your cute suit!

Rach said...

You look so good to be having a baby so soon. Sorry I missed your shower--i was out of town, i was so excited to see you-- I was bummed when I realized I was going to be gone. Hope it was fun!